- IPSec is established between Mikrotik and Non-Mikrotik Device (for this case Cisco ASA 55xx series).
- But only 1 src network from mikrotik is able to communicate with 1 dst network.
- Mikrotik can communicate with another network but need to kill remote peer, or flush SA, but still only 1 dst network.
Dynamic Routing Protocol -> Routing protocols are used to facilitate the exchange of routing information between routers, also allow routers dynamically share information about remote networks and automatically add this information to their own routing tables.
- Create telnet access with user and passwd authentication.
- Set user privilege to only execute several commands for example ; show interface, show running-config, configure terminal, description (Interface level)